- Drinking vessels with a Hogwarts theme including various images and symbols from the Harry Potter universe
- Detailed design, ornate with small symbols and decorations, and painted by hand
- Variants: HogwartsGoblet, Quidditch Tankard, Quidditch Goblet
- Stainless steel insert can be removed for hand washing
- Officially licensed
Pour le moment, cette description n'est disponible qu'en anglais. La traduction est actuellement en cours, veuillez nous excuser pour ce désagrément.
Quidditch is not for the faint-hearted: bloody noses, dangerous manoeuvres and fierce duels are just business as usual, and this sport has put Harry's life in danger almost more often than Voldemort himself! It's a shame that only one trophy is awarded at the end of the school year and not all players get something for their efforts. If you think that your brave participation in the most breakneck sport in the wizarding world deserves a prize, you'll find it in the Harry Potter Hogwarts Drinking Vessels
These detailed, noble vessels are at least as beautiful as the Quidditch cup. There are 3 different versions:
- The Quidditch Goblet and the Quidditch Tankard feature the Hogwarts crest in front of two crossed brooms. All around, these drinking vessels are decorated with the patterns that can be seen on the stands around the Quidditch pitch. The centrepiece of the design is the winged Golden Snitch. The handle or stem of the vessels is elegantly curved, and numerous details and small ornaments adorn the goblet and tankard. Real Quidditch players will not want to do without this elaborate piece.
- The Hogwarts Goblet is perfectly suited for all those who don't just love Quidditch, but everything this magical school has to offer. This wine goblet shows Hogwarts Castle in all its glory against a star-studded night sky. The Hogwarts crest with all 4 houses can be found on the front, and on the back the simple crest with an "H" and two crossed wands. The eye-catcher is the snowy owl Hedwig, who is bringing a letter. The stem and the rim of the goblet are decorated with many small details.
All drinking vessels are rich in detail and hand-painted. They have a removable stainless steel insert that can be taken out for cleaning.
If you want to honour not only the wizarding world's number one sport, but also your own Hogwarts house, we've got just the right drinking vessels
for you. Not Hogwarts or Quidditch fascinate you, but the Dark Lord and his vision? In that case, we've got your drinking vessels right here
Détails techniquesMaterial: stainless steel, resin Care and maintenance: stainless steel inner can be removed for hand washing Goblet liquid capacity: approx. 200 ml Tankard liquid capacity: approx. 600 ml